Is your home ready for the fall/winter weather? Could you use some tips to make sure your home is ready?
You have come to the right place. For the next few weeks we will be giving you tips on ways to prepare your home for fall/winter. We can’t stress enough how important it is to keep up on routine maintenance of your home. If you aren’t capable of doing the maintenance yourself, contact your local contractors so they can insure it gets done properly. In the middle of winter the last thing you want to worry about is the furnace going out. Or something happening with your gutters because you weren’t able to get them cleaned out in time. The tips we provide will give you the knowledge to check your home and determine whether or not you are ready for the fall/winter season.
Over the next few weeks we will be covering the importance of each tip listed below. Keep an eye on our page as we will explain what will happen when routine home maintenance is not done properly or done at all. Our goal is that these tips give you knowledge on what to look for in and around your home before fall/winter strike. When looking in and around your home, don’t hesitate to call a professional. When something is more than you can handle, make sure that these things get done correctly.
1. Get your mind in the gutters! ( Gutter Maintenance )
2. Out with the old in with the new! ( Air filter replacement)
3. Keep fire in its place! ( Chimney and fireplace maintenance)
4. When old man winter comes knocking! ( Drafty windows and doors )
5. Don’t give your roof a Raincheck! ( Roof inspection )
6. Don’t neglect, Smoke detectors protect from fires, carbon monoxide, and even burnt toast! ( Smoke detector maintenance )
7. Frozen water is not a pipe dream! ( Water lines and outside irrigation maintenance )